Like to get married without having a “wedding”?
This is a great alternative to getting married at the registry office. Just me, the two of you and two witnesses. These ceremonies take place over a table – whether that be my desk, your dining table or at a local bar or cafe. And it all takes around 5-10 minutes.
- Lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage with me (you complete and have witnessed, then send to me no later than one month prior to your ceremony)
- Unlimited contact to discuss your ceremony via phone and email
- Legals only ceremony (the minimum legal wording required)
- My home or local location/venue*
- Celebrant of your choice (me!)
- Completion of all legals (ceremony + certificate)
Weekdays (business hours)
Weekends (am only)
- Travel outside of a 10km roundtrip from my home in Kingsgrove will incur a travel fee.
If that sounds good to you, drop me a line and let’s have a chat to see if I’m ‘the one’ for you.
Photo: Samantha Heather