Whether it’s your first or your final time, a backyard BBQ or an extravaganza of organza, I will provide all the information, inspiration, guidance and support you need to feel confident heading into your wedding day and deliver a ceremony that is authentically you.
My wedding package includes:
- Personalised ceremony custom-made for you
- Witnessing and lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage (required no later than 1 month prior to your ceremony)
- Ceremony planning meeting (and as many other meetings, phone calls, emails and texts as you need)
- Resources to help you choose ceremony format, wording and readings
- Resources and advice to help you write your vows
- Unlimited contact via phone/email/text to discuss your ceremony
- Rehearsal/final meeting to ensure everyone feels calm and confident (travel fees may apply)
- Great sound system which can be used for your ceremony music
- Signing table and chairs (if required)
- Wardrobe consultation (my aim is to coordinate with your colour scheme/theme/dress code)
- Completion of all legals (ceremony + paperwork)
- Any location within Sydney metro area (additional travel fee applies if your ceremony is outside this area)
My fee varies depending on the time of year, day of the week and time of day as well as the particular inclusions you’d like in your ceremony. Contact me for a custom quote.
Photo: Shirin Town