Whether it’s your first or your final time, a backyard BBQ or an extravaganza of organza, I will provide all the information, inspiration, guidance and support you need to feel confident about your big day.
My wedding package includes:
- Personalised ceremony custom-made for you
- Witnessing and lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage (required no later than 1 month prior to your ceremony)
- Ceremony planning meeting
- Resources to help you choose ceremony format, wording and readings
- Resources and advice to help you write your vows
- Unlimited contact via phone/email/text to discuss your ceremony
- Rehearsal/final meeting
- Use of PA system with iPod/MP3 connectivity
- Signing table and chairs (if required)
- Completion of all legals (ceremony + paperwork)
- Any location within Sydney metro area (additional travel fee applies if your ceremony is outside this area)
- Application for your official Certificate of Marriage (cost $60)
$880 – $1100
Why so much?
You wouldn’t believe how many people think that a celebrant just rocks up on the day for a couple of hours work. Some probably do, having done an hour or so to change names in a template and print the paperwork. I am not one of ‘those’ celebrants. For me, approximately 90% of the work I put in happens before your wedding date even rolls around. There is the time we spend face-to-face (meetings to complete paperwork and do ceremony planning), the time spent researching and writing a fully customised ceremony, help with writing your vows, ceremony prep (vow cards, paperwork etc.), and a rehearsal/final run-through to make sure everyone feels calm and confident, ready to enjoy the moment on the day.
Every one of my couples is important to me and I want to give them all the time and effort they deserve. That is why I limit the number of ceremonies I book each year. I don’t want to be run-off-my feet come wedding season and jeopardise my ability to give all my couples 100%.
Still not convinced?
Get in touch
Drop me a line and let’s have a chat to see if I’m ‘the one’ for you.