Get married without having a “wedding”.
This is a great alternative to getting married at the registry office.
- couples who want to get married but don’t want a “wedding”
- very small/simple ceremonies without bridal party and under 20 guests
- couples eloping to Australia from overseas
- couples who have been together a long time and simply want to complete the legals to formalise their relationship
- Lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage with me (you complete and have witnessed, then send to me no later than one month prior to your ceremony)
- Unlimited contact to discuss your ceremony via phone and email
- Personalised ceremony
- Venue of your choice (within Sydney metro area*)
- Celebrant of your choice (me!)
- Completion of all legals (ceremony + certificate)
Weekdays & Weekends (am only)
- Appointment with me to complete, witness and lodge NOIM (this also gives you a chance to meet me and for us to discuss your ceremony in person) // $100
- Travel outside a 50km round trip of my home in southern Sydney // POA
If that sounds good to you, drop me a line and let’s have a chat to see if I’m ‘the one’ for you.